Saturday, June 28, 2014

All Up In The Spot / Acting Like I Knew...It's Rough Out Here

 It's going down...please!! it's rough out here per Pops..so  I'm all up in the spot acting like I knew. 

Things are not the norm...the madness never stops!! so I'm just letting these peeps do what they do.  
 
As I do what I do...I'm letting the hustlers hustle and the players play per Christion Full of Smoke....I'm putting work in...please!!  I didn't have time to joke..I had other things to do

Physical and mental muscle is exercised as I go for broke!!  I told you!! I'm acting like I knew. 

I watch others move to and fro; some will try to bite you like Luis Suarez..some even vote for Thad Cochran...it appears they don't have a clue!!  the saga / struggle continues.

Per Johnny Cochran if the glove doesn't fit you must acquit...confirmed by shorty from Cincinnati..acknowledging that they're going through that and this

Check out the rest of this article at...Random Thoughts From A Brotha: All Up In The Spot / Acting Like I Knew...It's Rough Out Here

No comments: