Saturday, June 07, 2014

What Did They Think It Was? It Is What It Is...

You heard the catch phrase / cliche;  it is what it is! 

But American Dreams are chased..some turn into nightmares..there's no Teena Marie square biz! 

American plots and schemes work for Chuck Connors BrandedBergdahl and Taliban commanders...meanwhile I came through listening to Nightmares On Wax...knowing  what the deal is!!   but I was wondering about others.

On American soil the mothership landed...this extraterrestrial is stranded...how did they play brothas? 

What did they think it was?  a brotha gets scientific..going the extra mile while others were slacking..even Lebroning...plus I'm still wondering;  how were they trying to play a brotha? 

What did they think it was? I see a fanatic was sick of it..rolling up on the courthouse in Forsyth County Georgia...

Meanwhile these other fanatics / jokers were trying to play me the other way like I got here the other day!! damn!! what did they think it was? 

..plus I found out every brother ain't a brother even when they gave the high five or the dap!!  I already knew what it was. 

Some were geeked up!! feeling the buzz when it's not about all that.

Soon their flight will crash land or disappear like Flight 370 from Malaysia ...so what can we call that?

Praying for Tracy Morgan involved in a crash over in Jersey...plus praying for strength..sometimes feeling unworthy..but I knew what it was...

 Chilling out..but not laying in the cut drinking Captain Morgan..already feeling good..I had the natural buzz..

No comments: