Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Vibrations PT. 5 (The HumpDay Extravaganza)

 I felt the vibrations; who's trying to undermine my policies like Trump vs Obama concerning climate control? 

 Who lied about these situations?  checked the climate over here in Decatur as Dekalb Police have blue lights flashing on every corner;  how are they trying to roll?


 Who tried it?  what?  a little tenderness like Otis Redding mentioned!! churches are on every corner but a hater was foul with it,  now souls were in jeopardy. 


Who cried about it?  but like the Trump Russia situation they're aiding and abetting the enemy; the devil and his advocates!!   I mean really! 

What's the deally?  I'm feeling the pressure out on I-85,  caught up in Atlanta rush hour traffic.

What's the deally?  I'm transmitting live from a remote outpost,  like the Cold Crush Brothers with the Big Beat I'm cold crushing with these mathematics.


Random Thoughts From A Brotha: Vibrations PT. 5 (The HumpDay Extravaganza)

No comments: