Monday, March 13, 2017

Smooth Jazz Session Mix 90

Sunday Jazz Continues!! well, I mean Music Monday is going down per this digital crate digging..

 In a Sunday Jazz frame of mind, trying to relax my mind!! jazz funk or smooth jazz sounds I’m digging..

 Trying not to go into flip mode, spazzing on those rigging the system! I’ll just stay in chill mode… 

 Still following the street code but rolling in a discrete mode, not holding my breath waiting on the truth to be told.. 

 Staying warm, cold weather has hit the Atlanta area as I post this!! while listening to Smooth Jazz Session Mix 90.. 

 Staying on the one, a hater said whatever you know the devil is opposed to this!! check out the playlist and the mix!! chilling is where you’ll find me!!

 Tracklist: 

 1.Aandra – Covered By Him (Feat. Ahbee).mp3 

2.Bedroom Lullaby – Kisses In the Rain 

3.BWB – I Want You Girl

 4.Chillaxing Jazz Kollektion B&B Smooth Jazz Lounge – Into You 

5.Eigenart – Lyra 

6.Euge Groove – Religify 

7.Michael E – Little Blue Planet

8.Paul Hardcastle – Body Heat 

9.Phil Denny – Diggin On

10.PrOmid – Memory Of Past Love 

11.Martin Fietz – Sea View

 12.Aandra – Red Velvet 

  Smooth Jazz Session Mix 90 | Whats Really Going On?

No comments: