Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Lost In Translation / Transition PT.4

 Those that understand told me to Play On Player!!  I was told to stay in Transition To Power so I keep it pimping like Little Ronnie from the Ville...

I didn't quit like Cleveland Cavaliers showing irrational fears; I shake those haters off!!  they were acting like corporations laid them off  when Louis Farrakan told them they need to catch up on their pimping and create their own jobs!!  but they weren't keeping it real..

Lost In Translation / Transition?  this Louisville brother was once cavalier with it, but I had to take those gators off, plus the polyester suit!! I had to be real!!  rocking jeans, polo shirts, plus I have my Vans on..

Plus I have to pray!!  that's how I'm living!! that's how I make it!! shoulders of giants?  a brotha stands on..

Blues like Bobby Blue Bland  were on a brotha!! it's like I was on Beale Street in Memphis Tennessee..

Tennessee? a game of horseshoes? Arrested Development?...you don't feel me!!

Check out the rest of this article at  Random Thoughts From A Brotha: Lost In Translation / Transition PT.4

No comments: