Friday, June 26, 2015

The Situation Is Critical / Out Of Control

 The situation was *Out Of Control*   I was *Going In* but ear shattering gunshots exploded..

I tried to get away!!  but the battery was dead in the old school Oldsmobile Delta 88; damn!! the cables were corroded..

I tried to run a play like armchair quarterbacks!! thought I had Delta Force types rolling up on Bin Laden but we were just a bunch of busters! we even got on the bus / rode it / the 86 Lithonia like OutKast talked about!! but you've heard the cliche!! they'll throw you under the bus...

It's not Thursday but we've got drama throwbacks from Ferguson / Baltimore to Charleston South Carolina; what's the slogan? no peace / no justice....

Pardon me!! damn!! I've got it backwards!!  it's no justice no peace!!  but same sex marriage proponents will think otherwise..

Meanwhile some are starting with me!! some said I was hustling backwards!! they're trying to sweat me and my peeps with deadlines and timeframes!! who was it? it was the wise and otherwise!! 

Check out the rest of this article at  Random Thoughts From A Brotha: The Situation Is Critical / Out Of Control

No comments: