Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Outback Chronicles / The Summer Solstice Edition

 Outback; I'm out on my deck chilling out!! saying prayers!! God's will is done on Earth as it is in Heaven per Matthew 6:10!! but don't get me started preaching....

Aura now has many layers; told haters to pump their brakes like Bendix!! now like on I-20 in Atlanta tires are screeching!!!

Peeping game; spotted the Cardinal on the fence reminding me of Louisville, this is real!! I'm not trying to play!!

Not sleeping in the game even though I'm out here in a relaxed mood; soon sending the masses food per these *Messages In The Songs*  using pianos, samples, drums, etc!! letting  you know about these jokers that are out of control!! ear shattering gunshots exploded!! some ran this way and that way!!

Outback contemplating / reflecting; who ran that play? like Seattle in the  Super Bowl with interceptions or others running up in the middle of the line for a no-gainer..

Outright hating due to Deflategate? Tom Brady vs Roger Goodell? some fail, but this brotha dipped down the sidelines untouched; it was a no brainer..

 Check out the rest of this article at Random Thoughts From A Brotha: Outback Chronicles / The Summer Solstice Edition

No comments: