Saturday, June 13, 2015

The I-20 Chronicles / This Is How I'm Living!!

This brotha is dipping down I-20 in Atlanta, but who will understand a bruh? I wasn't feeling Good Vibrations like the Beach Boys, it was something else..

Moving at a High Velocity with the speed you need, but avoiding authorities with lasers and tasers!! the attitude is like The Beastie Boys!! damn!! now whose starting something? what else?

Battling the beast like this was Jurassic World, even on Facebook the drama escalated / unfurled!!  on a larger scale authorities had our latitude and longitude calculated!! what else must a brotha face??

Rolling down I-20 in Atlanta on the Eastside, stopped at the QuikTrip on Panola Road in Lithonia to drink some coffee from Nicaragua before I  get rude!!  now I'm chilling out, collecting random thoughts / doing the math!!  I calculated the Dark Mystery Of Time and Space..

Rolling up on the set!! when I slide I'm on the case!! I  spotted dude in a Saturn without hubcaps and the car was smoking!!  it wasn't getting anywhere fast..

*Rolling Up With A Small Army*   like James Boulware out in Dallas, but no harm will be done I'm not foul with this!! O-Zone is on some intergalactic type of business!! I just passed Saturn, Mars and Venus!!  now scientists are puzzled!!  they're trying to figure out how we move so fast..

Breakbeat scientific like The Large Hadron Collider built!! but not out here living large,  bad cards are dealt!! soon history repeats!!

This updated version of a Freedom Rider pays for bus rides with Reality Checks!! Damn!  Damn! Damn!  that's how my mind gets...

I was swerving down I-20 in Atlanta noticing how the blind gets led by the blind in this ongoing race!!  I stay a step ahead, it's easy to become food!!! where are you in the food chain?

I'm dipping down I-20 in Atlanta  trying to stay strong;  I was told only a fool feels the pain..

Can you stand the rain was the question asked by New Edition? oh yeah!! now the Lord?  some learn to petition!!

Staying one step ahead of the reign of terror when dipping down I-20 in Atlanta in the hooptie, usually found where the truth will be!! that's how I'm living!!

No comments: