Sunday, June 28, 2015

Slow Down Son!! Your Killing Them!!


They told me to slow down son!! your killing them!! “said I couldn’t stand the heat” like that joint I heard on Kiss 104 in Atlanta by Loose Ends…

I Told them; “they should know how Brotha O gets down.”  I’m *Moving At A High Velocity* please!! these folks will have you “Hanging On A String” by who? Loose Ends!!

Previous episodes in life? a lot of loose ends, fragments, breaks, bad breaks, setbacks!! damn!! I had to let go!! I had too much baggage..

Easy to get fragged..like it was Afghanistan / Pakistan/ Iraq / Somalia!!  but from Ferguson to Baltimore to even Charleston  they’ll get foul with ya!!  we’re all up in the spot where *Reason Gave Way To Madness*

Back with this!! I never bragged or boasted, but I got roasted by these comedians!!  some of it was personal, I told you they want me to slow down!!  some can’t catch what they can’t understand..

High Velocity with the speed you need!!  but some want to catch me out there by the border like David Sweat up in New York!! they want me to take it down a thousand..Check out the rest of this article at.. Slow Down Son!! Your Killing Them!! | Whats Really Going On?

No comments: