Monday, June 08, 2015

Chilling Out / I Had It On Cruise Control

 Cruising like Smokey Robinson; sonic grenades? we're lobbing them, plus we'll swing the Sonic Blackjack..

Losing like Tiger Woods, we're caught up in the system / matrix / charades but we're able to bring it back...

Meanwhile? It Don't Stop!! it's tight in these hoods but we do the damn thing!!this is next level business

The madness didn't stop!!  the struggle is real!!  like Cleveland Cavaliers we're serious about this thing, there is no time to play!! that's what the deal is!!

Cruising down I-20 in Atlanta Listening to Freddie Hubbard / Red Clay, especially since we're down here in the red clay state of Georgia..

I guess it represents the bloodshed after some were misled / waiting in the dark; that's word from this A-Town resident from Louisville, so what's the deal? I told Nathan Shady Deal I'm not trying to start with ya...

Check out the rest of this article at  Random Thoughts From A Brotha: Chilling Out / I Had It On Cruise Control

No comments: