Saturday, June 06, 2015

The I-85 Chronicles / On The Southern Part Handling Business



Dipping down I-85 from Atlanta to Columbus; that's what's up with us!! a brotha is *All Up In The Mix*

Told you was Going In / we're  in it now up to our necks!! realizing that from the Mediterranean to  Baltimore / Ferguson there's no justice and no peace!! knowledge?  a brotha will kick..

Sticking to the *Original Plan*  that's part of a bigger one!!  I'm on one!! blue collar with the *Hard Hat With The Lantern On Top*

Maybe some will understand this man, as I drop, funk, soul, house music and hip-hop..

I'm putting it down because the madness didn't stop!! the devil stays busy!!

I'm dipping down I-85 in the Buick with the 3.8 engine leaking coolant, oil and power steering fluid but still fronting, flexing and faking  like a druid!! somebody can feel me..

Not acting brand new with it,  back in Decatur?  the entity / corpse was leaking now those affected undergo win / loss streaking as they get what's coming to them!! 

Not acting brand new with it!! a hater / devil's advocate came back with it like they're on a mission!! 

But I'm back with it and I'm on a mission!! dipping down I-85 down in the Columbus, Phenix City, Montgomery Alabama area trying to avoid the mass hysteria per the Time / Natural Process..

But I'm back with it and I'm on a mission like American Pharoah winning the Triple Crown, check out how I get down!! it might get ugly / actually it already is..

The earth will quake like Mount Kinabalu in Malaysia but some were urged to play on player!! trouble doesn't last always!!

I couldn't work with fake, so where have you found me?  I'm dipping down I-85 in the Columbus area, I knew shadetree mechanics and armchair quarterbacks wouldn't be fair with ya!! they always called the wrong plays!!


No comments: