Thursday, June 25, 2015

BreakBeat Scientific With It / Doing What We Do PT.3

 It's rough out here in the Babylon Wilderness!! some know what the deal is!!  but a lot of my folk are lost..

...in the darkness; I had to go in, I wear the *Hard Hat With The Lantern On Top*  as work was put in blue collar style, this brotha was paying the cost..

Hillary Clinton said she had a plan for ya!!   Bobby Jindal, Doug Christie and other Republicans like Donald Trump line up to rebuke her; check out the  chaos and mayhem.

Meanwhile per George Clinton scientific studies  O-Dog has a jam for ya!!  what it do? per beats that thump BreakBeat Science is what he's playing..

Meanwhile O-Zone has this manisfesto for you!! the opposite of Dylanns Roof's / we rebuke George Zimmerman types!!  the drama is local, national, international and intergalactic!! cruising in the Mothership provided proof!!  but agencies think they spotted me;  Out There.

Had to admit;  I am Outside The Box!! but I mentioned I'm Going In, but others made it hot for me!! I know life is not fair..

Check out the rest of this article at  Random Thoughts From A Brotha: BreakBeat Scientific With It / Doing What We Do PT.3

No comments: