Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Lost In Translation / Translation PT.5 (Everybody Won't Get It)

 Justice obstruction has a bro Freedom Riding / rolling;  back in the day? I wasn't in a fast car, I was in the old school T-Rex / The Cut-Dog..

I'm in transition, that's what time it is!! Boogie Down Production Type Philosophy dropped as I blast through the universe, rolling down I-20 in Atlanta riding the beat dropped by O-Dog...

Rolling through the Smoke, Mirrors, Fog, but still getting down! ignoring Donald Trump types talking slick like he was about Mexico..

Rolling!! lost in transition, but some of this breakbeat science will be lost in translation; but during this Reign Of Terror, I knew some wouldn't understand from the get go!!

We're in transition like Golden State Warriors, fast breaking like Andre Iguodala!!

Transracial situations like Rachel Dolezal have some asking questions like Kojak; baby, who loves ya?

Check out the rest of this article at  Random Thoughts From A Brotha: Lost In Transtion / Translation PT.5 (Everybody Won't Get It)

No comments: