Wednesday, June 03, 2015

The I-20 Chronicles / Chillling Out Over In Decatur Edition

Once again it's on there's so much drama in the Dec it was hard being O-D-O-G

I had the take a brief hiatus so how was I going to play this?  I'm just trying to be me. 

Commander in Chief of my destiny following the Master's Plan / God willing;  I'm not through dealing. 

Ignoring the Worshipful Master in the red hat representing the Freemasons; they must be free basing, this brotha is chilling. 

Shady dealing made me realize I had work to do per The Isley Brothers; it makes me enable the shield to protect my field!! you should know the devil stays busy. 

Shady like Grady operatives come in all shapes and forms; supposedly a man of the cloth or even dude over on Candler Road dipping in the old school white Fleetwood Brougham drunk off that broth!!  you should know the devil stays busy. 

From Grady babies to Hollywood transgenders demonic forms and symbols exposed; next level dramatic compositions were composed!! haters stay busy playing piano in the dark per Brenda Russell while waiting in the dark..

Dramatic storms exposed us like the Eastern Star cruiseship in China that capsized, meanwhile in Decatur the Eastern Star cruised / dipped with homie from NYC who was trying to get his hustle on;  I'm not surprised, some vehicles were waiting in park..

Everybody plays the fool per the Main Ingredient!! next level moves by dude?  hating was sparked similar to the FIFA investigation..

Everybody plays the fool; the Sagittarius Full moon the main ingredient? nefarious ones act a fool without instigation...

Everbody gets schooled by various ways and means plus situations; it's going down from the ATL / Decatur to your neck of the woods per Al Roker..

O-Zone? I got schooled myself now I'm cashing reality checks! but still dipping down I-20 in Atlanta staying one step ahead of a foul joker

No comments: