Saturday, June 06, 2015

Attack Zone Business

 We're caught up in this attack zone business; it's not odd that we fight this spiritual warfare!! it's a rough job but somebody has to do it..

...Not an ATLien catching up on his pimping with the Metro PCS, T-Mobile or the TracFone!!! that's not how we do it..

Entering funk mode, but scientific!! not fronting blood diamonds from the motherland!!  with the heat / metamorphic process I created my own when the mothership landed..

Crashed but not burned back on earth!! during this metamorphis a brotha's taken for granted..

Stranded on earth after I did the knowledge like Morpheus in the Matrix;  I see a lot of these eartlings fake it after I studied The Dark Mystery Of Time and Space..

Matrix architects, plus Hunger Game Peacekeepers and other authorities sweat a brothas technique;  rocking the darker skin, so they're all in my face..


Check out the rest of this article at  Random Thoughts From A Brotha: Attack Zone Business

No comments: