Thursday, September 03, 2015

Tools / Tricks Of The Trade PT.3 (I'm Not Acting Brand New With Them)

Once again it's on!! tools / tricks of the trade are utilized!!  I'm writing this code plus dropping a beat,  but I'm not trying to act brand new with ya!

Once again it's on per God being in the blessing business!! recognize, don't be surprised!!   so say hallelujah! 

Or maybe amen!! what's up man? act like you knew bro!!  I have to tell myself as I keep bumping heads with flragrant agents like Kareem Abdul-Jabbar vs Donald Trump!!  it's while trying to get over the hump,  I keep stressing this and that. 

I have to relax and rewind and let my mind be free like getting down to the sounds of EPMD; *You Gots To Chill*   its like that.

Tools / tricks of the trade are utilized; acting brand new? naw!! I'm trying to be right with that!! per the entertainment business

No manufacturing done per weight training / body wraps and Khloe Kardashian waist training like ATL wannabe macks and divas. 

No manufacturing done per bubble wraps and shrink wraps;  non believers can check the stats

Overseas manufacturing makes it hard for brothas to find jobs!!  now we hear nursery school raps and spot non-fundamental athletics.

Tools / tricks of the trade need to be utilized in pursuit of the prize, act like you knew this!!  act like you know the deal

Old, new and next schools need to be played; word from this veteran in the game, this is not a charade!! please!!  I'm not acting brand new with this!!  this is for real / this is for real!!  

Now that's the deal!! I'm chilling out in the lab on this Throwback Thursday still hungry and thirsty!! I have to sharpen up my tools / tricks of the trade...

What's the deal? the world's shady dealing will have you stranded at train stations in Budapest Hungary like migrants from Africa, the Middle East and elsewhere!! it's due to an imperialist's charade...


No comments: