Sunday, September 20, 2015

Sticking To The Original Plan PT.5

This is how it's going down!! we're meeting opposition like  Carly Fiorina vs Donald Trump but we're sticking to the original plan...

This good word is dropped along with beats that'll thump!! actually this is part of a bigger plan...

They said I'm acting brand new / acting like I knew as * I'm Sticking To The Original Plan*  but reality will throw curves, fastballs and sliders so adjustments we're made.;  I stayed flexible..

Damn!!! I tell you what; like the Alabama Crimson Tide I hate to lose; left busted and disgusted, but I learned to let go...

Damn!!! I see how another one will ride!! some will migrate like the European Refugee Crisis due to threats from ISIS per warning from Pope Francis understand this?  I thought I told you it's rough out here...

Damn!! I even had to slide through the portal after it opened up!! chilling like Pope Francis at the mass in Cuba? naw, but I am out here...

Rough!! that's how this sport will go, but we're *Sticking To The Original Plan*  we'll Rebuke The Hostile Takeover..

Rough!! that's how the sport will go!! we try to get in alignment with the Master's Plan!! so what's up man? the reign of the fake is over!!

Rough!! that's how the sport will go!! word from this *Veteran In The Game*  now coaching  plus sticking to the original plan...

Seasons / reasons change per the upcoming Fall Equinox but O-Dog continues to rock, this is part of a bigger plan...

So what's up man? treasons change a person!! hustle knocks we're the behavior from though nefarious...

We're sticking to the original plan even though the atmosphere will shift like Saturn moving to Sagittarius...

CHECK OUT O-DOGS PART OF A BIGGER PLAN MIX

No comments: