Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Excuse Me / I Beg Your Pardon


Excuse me,  I beg your pardon; reality was playing a part when these ghetto editorials are dropped. 

Lose me with the madness your starting like violence in Jerusalem!! during territorial disputes some were violent / vicious while O-Dog cosmic slopped
 
Use me like an instrument? in some episodes that’s what the Lord did!!  I stay on one accord with him.

Using instruments and this good word? oh yes!!  O-Dog is on the mothership and I’m on board with him. 

Out on I-20 in Atlanta? I Dipped in the Honda Accord with him like Neo and Morpheus in that Lincoln Continental. 

Who will understand a bruh? How did they respond to a bruh who’s po pimping  like Do or Die? breakfast was continental. 

Check out the rest of this article at  Excuse Me / I Beg Your Pardon | Whats Really Going On?

No comments: