Friday, October 30, 2015

Lounge Music Mix Playlist: Soulful Deep House by JaBig

 Digital Crate Digging Continues on a Friday!! Your dude is just lounging at the moment getting into this  Lounge Music Mix Playlist: Soulful Deep House by JaBig. Perfect for this moment or whenever!!! Check out the playlist and the mix!!
Supersonic [Pete Heller - The Love Mix] Jamiroquai
Missing You (Mannmademusic Revisited mix) Larry Heard
rising into joy arnold jarvis & alix alvarez
Latch (Ian Friday Libation Vox) Sam Smith
I'll Be Out (Original) Aspire Sound
I Got My Music Karizma
And - Kerri Chandler Remix DJ Gregory
Strings of Life SOUL CENTRAL
I Got It (H.I.M.W.O.L Remix) Drop Out Orchestra
4 The Love (Karizma Remix Instrumental) Karizma feat. DJ Spen
Is It Love (Danny Krivit Re Edit) Typheni
I Refuse (jojoflores edit) Somore
I Refuse (What You Want) (Salvadore's Groove) Somore
No Time - Original Mix S Walker
I Couldn't Love You More (IndySoul Summer 2015 Mix) Sade
Gardens Julien Jabre & DJ Gregory Present Soha
Burning the midnight Oil Glenn Underground
Let Me Love You dj rasoul
Freq (Original Mix) Vince Watson

 
Random Thoughts From A Brotha: Lounge Music Mix Playlist: Soulful Deep House by JaBig

No comments: