Thursday, October 15, 2015

I Checked The Clock: I Moved On PT.3 (Now I'm Making A Jack Move)

It's going down!! like the Taliban resurgence in Afghanistan so called powers that be were trying to make a jack move. 

Tears of a clown were shed per Smokey Robinson; news reporters  asked dude, what's up man? he said he didn't do jack, so what can authorities prove? 

No fears shown when we get down!! we're lobbing sonic grenades so jack your body to the groove,  O-Dog is taking care of business.

O-Zone is dealing with these gamblers out for a fast buck!!  like the Love Ranch Brothel per Lamar Odom some are conducting shady business. 

Everybody had their hands stuck out trying to collect a fee!!  but per this elixir or broth that's  brewed  I've been paying the price

Breakbeat scientific business is conducted, rebuking those that corrupted!!  *it ain't nothing nice* 

Check out the rest of this article at   Random Thoughts From A Brotha: I Checked The Clock: I Moved On PT.3 (Now I'm Making A Jack Move)

No comments: