Thursday, October 29, 2015

I Didn't Agree With The Terms Of Service PT. 5 (But We Kept On Running)

 What's really going on?  the terms of service agreement  pops up every time I sign on!! 

What's really going on?  I read the TelePrompTer before I started swerving, but it's like Ted Cruz vs CNBC debate moderators: it seems like  we're in the middle of the danger zone. 

Per Planet Patrol?  they said play at your own risk and be prompt with it!!  like Marco Rubio vs Jeb Bush  clones were taunted by the opposition,  but there was no call from officials or referees.

How will you roll? play at your own risk and be prompt with it! marks get played like Ricky Rubio schooling Los Angeles Lakers as veterans like Kobe Bryant still think they can do as they please!!


How will you roll? that's what they asked me:  *I Didn't Agree With The Terms Of Service* : *tsk tsk tsk*  is what they told this player,  being defiant to this veteran in the game now coaching like Flip Saunders!! *may he rest in peace* 

How will you roll? that's what they asked me: sideways glances were received as I played the Red and Black Louisville Cardinal hat in the midst of the scandal due to wet and dry snitchers flying off  the handle: players say *tsk tsk tsk*  like when drones take out terrorists overseas!!


Check out the rest of this article at   Random Thoughts From A Brotha: I Didn't Agree With The Terms Of Service PT. 5 (But We Kept On Running)

No comments: