Wednesday, October 28, 2015

The I-20 Chronicles (Rainy Day Recaps)

It's going down!!  I'm dipping down I-20 in Atlanta on a rainy day.

It's going down!!  I'm slipping around Decatur out by South Dekalb Mall off Candler Road; the picture was grainy as I read the TelePrompTer,  but it's like Barry White so  Let The Music Play

...Or it was play on player  / keep it pimping player?   that was the Decatur Georgia lingo. 

In the background?  beats with the 808 emphasis play!!  rappers speak in the Decatur dialect or lingo.

In the background /  further down the street?  It Ain't Hard To Tell by Nas was blasting out of the tricked out Toyota Camry with New York licence plates.

In the background / in the back of my mind? heard voices saying that the South killed hip hop; it didn't quit or stop as another hates..

In the background?  I heard sista girl begging for change that Obama didn't bring as society still hates. 

Others didn't back down,  they'll block shots like Pau Gasol did Lebron; so who really rates? 

Per E-40  Tell It Like It Is? *closed mouths don't get fed and lazy hustles don't get bread*  so I keep dipping down I-20 in Atlanta  but for some full plates are hard to come by;  the struggle is real. 

Dipping down I-20 in Atlanta as a fool hates;  now some are caught up in the system / matrix!! damn!!  Morpheus told them to choose the red or blue pill.

A fool that will fake it in these sports told you to choose a deal that's not beneficial. 

This next school player made a break for it,  now I'm dipping down I-20 in Atlanta:  the business is official. 

No comments: