Wednesday, October 14, 2015

I Checked The Clock: I Moved On PT.2

 I moved on after I checked the clock, plus I even checked the calender..

Now it's going down!! vehicles even wrecked / checked as Dekalb Police set up checkpoints / dragnets reminded me of moves by Skynet per the Terminator.

Security heightens like it's Jerusalem!! it's going down!!  they usually weren't checking for us as we moved on. 

What's up with me? a brotha tightens up like Archie Bell and the Drells!! I'm dipping down I-20 in Atlanta, understand a bruh?  I moved on. 

O-Dog grooved on;  O-Zone proved things in the scripture;  what's the prognosis?  it's rough out here!! 

Smoke / fog enhanced by mirrors surrounded the battleground /  the frontlines of spiritual warfare. 

Check out the rest of this article at   Random Thoughts From A Brotha: I Checked The Clock: I Moved On PT.2

No comments: