Thursday, October 29, 2015

The I-20 Chronicles (Who Will Understand These and Those?)

Once again it's on!!  it's going down!! we're dipping down I-20 in Atlanta, even on this Throwback / Thirsty Thursday. 

Once again it's on!!  slipping down a rabbit hole?  retro-futuristic but not a damn thing has changed!!  I'm still hungry and thirsty. 

Things are just on another level / I'm in another realm; smash and grab it? naw, that's not how I roll!!   Hunger Games Peacekeepers still try to creep up on us!!  who'll work with me? 

Still dealing with another devil?  dude up in Louisville mentioned *swats and narcs*  were rolling in SUVs with dark tinted windows  and Crown Vics out by Victory Park;  what kind of work will it be? 

Next level moves are made while dipping down I-20 in Atlanta;  unworthy was the vibe felt / received from secret society card carry members. 

The next devil shows and proves what the work will be here at Halloween!!  per Planned Parenthood side deals body parts he dismembers. 

The old school preacher said watch who you let in the gate!!  the new school Baptist /  hood  / Creflo Dollar type  pimp / preacher over on Candler Road in Decatur mentioned the same thing but he had his hand stuck out for money,  plus there was something about the delivery. 

...It made you want to shoot or pimp slap the messenger;  but we have enough of that violence in the hood due to the Tony Montana  / Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán  delivery.

Ana Marie Hernández aka The Doll, another member of the Sinaloa Cartel  was caught out there!! meanwhile I make deliveries when I packed the sword of truth in the midst of so many falsehoods...

Understand me, * I'm not working with yall*  that's what I told the thought and fashion police / cartel, after they perpetrated the deliberate falsehood..

What's good / what's hood? I collected scattered thoughts concerning those matters while rolling down I-20 in Atlanta..

What's good / what's hood? Breakbeat science is dropped,  who'll understand a bruh?


No comments: