Sunday, October 18, 2015

The Story Is Unfolding As We Speak PT.6 (Or As I Type This)

The story is unfolding as we speak, or actually it's unfolding as I type this, so I'm just acting like I knew....

Easy this Sunday morning per the Commodores? please!! like Michigan State we come through with last minute / last second scores, just acting like we knew...

Saturday morning?  I was cruising down I-20 in Atlanta listening to 91.9 FM WCLK; they were  playing Brazilica by Ramsey Lewis...

Old school jazz-funk, but the A-Town is known for getting crunk so they say I act brand new with this...

Saturday evening? Tracy Morgan was cracking jokes on Saturday Night Live, he's blessed to be alive!! God is awesome!!

Saturday evening? jokers were drinking the Captain Morgan, soon they were all the way live like Lakeside!! shots rang out from a lawless one..

Odd or even were the bets placed; jokers are shady like JP Morgan Chase!!  and their price fixing! please!! I thought I told you about these new type gangsters.. 

O-Zone? he's spaced out due to intergalactic manuevers; but when back down to earth? he's *four five sixing it* dropping mathematics on these pranksters....

O-Dog? he's just dropping *Brand New Funk*  when I do this!! funk seminars are conducted, plus we make sure the O-Dog Podcast is banging..

*The Story Is Unfolding As We Speak*  or as I type this; falling off? dropping? I hear chain saws while I'm out here on a limb;  barely hanging...

Hanging On A String like that song by Loose Ends?  poor pimping with loose change!!  is it like the rest of these people struggling out here in the Atlanta suburbs?

Embellishments in a chokehold,whose strangling? *The Story Is Unfolding As We Speak*  or as I type this!! God is not through with us yet per Albertina Walker!! that's word to the devil's advocate / stalker!! check the revenge of the nerds, busters and herbs!!

No comments: