Monday, October 19, 2015

Treacherous Waters (Sharks and Piranhas)

 We were out there in treacherous waters with the sharks and piranhas, we were told  to float on / float on;  like The Floaters...

Donald Trump knows what the deal is about 9/11 but he tries to retract his statements to appease voters...

Beats thump and this good word is dropped on the boaters floating upstream:  I'm trying to catch the express route so I Float On!! the matrix architect is trying to give me a one way ticket.

Streets didn't stump us with the multiple choice questions!! now we're Going in, floating down the Treacherous Waters aka the  *Stream Of Consciousness*  / in it now up to our necks  / all up in it.

Fleets didn't hump like me, I had the blue collar style, plus I have the rasta style!! but some have it twisted,  just because I rock the baldy.

Haters say its not in my file; ha! ha! ha! I had to laugh; plus the pasta was foul that was prepared by chefs in Hell's Kitchen!! find out where the fault will be!!

Check out the rest of this article at   Random Thoughts From A Brotha: Treacherous Waters (Sharks and Piranhas)

No comments: