Friday, October 23, 2015

Check The Status Quo: (It's Like This and Like That And A) PT.3

Check out the hip hop classic cliche: it's like that and that's the way it is per Run-Dmc!!

Check out this beatnik / be bopper playing that role in the 21st Century!! like Hillary Clinton before the Benghazi Committee haters are done with me..

Who's on the one with me?  Check The Status Quo: (It's Like This and Like That And A) / storms approach like Hurricane Patricia out in Mexico...

Who's on the one with me? will the storm flush out Joaquin "El Chapo" Guzman or will somebody hide him or me?  somebody told me to let it go...

From the get go, they should see I'm revolutionary; not an International Lover like the Prince single!!  I'm out here battling charlatans and clones..

Evolutionary process or is it Natural?  What's Natural? I  noticed that the game is *Shady Like Grady*  / Tom Brady or even Nathan Shady Deal down here in Georgia; or whatever works for ya,  in these different zones...

My solution will be checking out the colors and tones of these O-Dog tracks as he launches Sonic Assaults..

Institutions rejected us so now brothas are on a mission, check out how we're living after  collecting Random Thoughts...

...Based on what reality has taught us; Check The Status Quo: (It's Like This and Like That And A) / but some try to say I blew golden opportunities....

Please!! Still fighting the good fight,  trying to hold on like Lamar Odom knowing how the struggle gets!! I'm  exercising diplomatic immunity...

Check The Status Quo: (It's Like This and Like That And A)  we're going hard / going  for what we know like Seattle Seahawks!! now we're dropping mathematics (four five sixing it)

Check The Status Quo: (It's Like This and Like That And A) / times are still hard on the boulevard, some are left scarred!! but God is fixing it...

No comments: