Saturday, October 17, 2015

The I-20 Chronicles: This Is The Response To These and Those

Please!! I wasn't home on the range!! these jokers were acting strange!! a drive by was done in The Chevy Caprice sedan here in Atlanta; part of a bigger picture?

A by product of Mexican Drug Wars? it *ain't nothing nice* even though  Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán is almost captured but Atlanta is still  on the frontlines; similar to the fight over Syria? part of a bigger picture?

Check out my conduct per these I-20 Chronicles; this is part of a bigger scripture; similar to a Note To God?


Check out my conduct per these I-20 Chronicles; looking at *The Big Picture*  with a Fresh View / A Fresh Vision per the  beats and quotes from this squad.

Check out my conduct per these I-20 Chronicles; This Is The Response To These and Those!! my squad might feel the backlash like Donald Trump concerning George Bush and 9/11..

Check out my conduct per these I-20 Chronicles; beats will thump, as O-Dog will cold crush the enemy and their foul living..

They'll get what's coming to them, it's per that old cliche, what goes around comes around...

O-Dog? he's funky drumming for them!! breakbeat science is dropped as we come with the sound...

The O-Dog Podcast?  that's how we get down plus Random Thoughts are expressed due to riding *The American Express*  /  will it go on and on and on?

From Alpha to Omega? oh yes!!!  futuristic plus classic like Sega Genesis, the good word is dropped by O-Zone..

A foul one? citizens get the gist of it like Michigan State beating Michigan due to a muffed punt!!

A foul one? these citizens keep dipping down I-20 in Atlanta with the rebuttal, a breaking from the huddle we continue to gather and hunt... 

No comments: