Friday, October 30, 2015

Writing Code PT.6 (Back With It)

This is how it's going down on the Frantic, Freaky, Flashback Friday: how will I play? I'm acting like I knew...

Like CNBC vs The GOP  jokers act frantic!!  some have flashbacks to George Bush and are ready to abandon Jeb Bush after Marco Rubio was acting like he knew...

What it do? we're minding and tending!! we're letting the hustlers hustle and all the players play on.

What it do? we're returnng / sending bogus merchandise back!! meanwhile  these marks and busters have material that is rusted / corrupted:  they get played on.

Laid back!! O-Zone didn't sweat it  even though I'm working this blue collar style!! haters said we had hazardous material  but what we have is spiritual:  it wasn't corrupted like medicine sold at Philidor the Phantom Pharmacy;  games I don't play.

Laid back!! some were caught out there like a sitting duck so what's up? it makes you wanna holler like Marvin Gaye!! at the end of the day? I did pray..

These days?  I stay out of the line of fire!! ear shattering gunshots exploded per the situation being out of control!! I was chilling out on Pluto until I was spotted by the New Horizon...

These days? the Mothership Has Landed and we were able to solve the riddle!! O-Dog, the funky drummer will  work on a blend; O-Zone will continue writing this code after spotting a new horizon...

These plays are ran like Tom Brady and New England Patriots shutting down Miami Dolphins; funk mode is used when danger zones are entered...

Others ran plays that were shady like grady; it wasn't all gravy baby!! into Syria? patriots /  US Special Forces  entered! 

Forces are scattered / splintered; I'm writing this code in a high and low technical fashion!! I'm back with it...

Thoughts that were scattered are collected, there was no information overload as we get breakbeat scientific...


No comments: