Monday, October 19, 2015

WTF (What's That Foolishness?) PT.2


What's really going on? WTF? or is it what's that foolishness? inquiring minds wanted to know....

This is the *Monday Morning Blah Edition*  the Lord? we petition, word to inquiring minds that wanted to know....

A Fresh View / Fresh Vision is the ammunition for the ambition as ear shattering gunshots exploded, the situation is out of control...

Damn!! the Pastor even had to fire shots while at the City of God Church on Detroit's west side;  shady? that's how some cat was trying to ride /  roll.

WTF? or is it what's that foolishness? how are some trying to roll? thought and fashion police even think my moves are strange!!

Back with it, it's like we had to open the Doomsday Vault!! the good word is dropped and the O-Dog beats will bang...

Back with it, after checking the Doomsday Clock Sonic Assaults are unleashed, like New England getting revenge against the Indianapolis Colts..

Back with it, while all up in Palestinian vs Israeli danger zones? O-Dog will rock!! *Once Again It's On* so what it do? I hear Donald Trump type rhetoric during the ongoing storm, I'm trying to dodge lightning bolts....

Back with it, Intergalactic, building with Martians practicing Buddhism?  how was I living? retro-futuristic, but some didn't notice it when I came on the scene..

WTF? or is it what's that foolishness? inquiring minds wanted to know about these breakbeat scientific principles based on when I was observing the scene..

WTF? or is it what's that foolishness? inquiring minds wanted to know!! I observed the righteous and the obscene, but now some want to say I'm acting brand new...

Back on the scene per this *Monday Morning Blah Edition* I'm all up in the district,  just acting like I knew..

No comments: