Friday, October 23, 2015

I Didn't Agree With The Terms Of Service PT.2 (Man, Please!!!)

 It's going down!! I read the terms of service, and said man please!! this is the rebuttal,  I took a minute or two to write one. 

It's going down!! unlike the Benghazi Committee vs Hillary Clinton poetic justice will be served!!  damn!!  it just might incite one. 

What?  a riot, but authorities told me don't even try it!! they told me if Atomic Dog / George Clinton type of funk is dropped terms of service will be violated. 
 
O-Dog has hazardous material? Didn't cry about it!!  no rivers started per Justin Timberlake:  those that are fake are the main ones that hated! 

What we have is spiritual, meanwhile the new school Baptist preacher said let your haters be your elevators!!  he was trying to sound hip.

..Or cool;  new or old school players teach us about slamming Cadillac doors per OutKast Elevators!!  even Tower of Power and Lenny Williams were asking what is hip? 

Check out the rest of this article at   Random Thoughts From A Brotha: I Didn't Agree With The Terms Of Service PT.2 (Man, Please!!!)

No comments: