Thursday, October 29, 2015

Find A Quiet Place


The old school Baptist preacher said find a quiet place so you can communicate with the Lord,  so I claimed some territory.

The new school Baptist tried to change the conversation so  like ISIS in Syria and Iraq the crisis caused mass hysteria!!! but I’m back,  in the background I hear enlarge my territory.

I didn’t change based on my observation, now this breakbeat science will tell the story;  word from a war reporter on the frontlines of spiritual warfare!!

Excuse me for being extra like Brian Williams when I read the TelePrompTer;  O-Zone will take it there.

No elaborations like Donald Trump or like Jeb Bush shut down by Marco Rubio!!   I won’t take it there like a wannabe warrior, a hand to hand combat cat that’s  bluffing.

No elaborations like Vladimir Putin concerning the Russian Ruble!! I won’t fake it out there in those streets, but I see  the wannabe player was handcuffing.
 
Find A Quiet Place | Whats Really Going On?

No comments: