Wednesday, October 21, 2015

What's Up With It? We're Still Dealing With The Danger Zone Business!

 What's up with it? O-Dog parks the mothership back down on earth after lights blinked on the instrument panel.

What's up with it? O-Dog barks up the wrong tree getting breakbeat scientific with it?  like Lee May vs Nathan Deal thought and fashion police issue decrees,  per the blue ribbon panel..

Heard the dog barks; now they want to say it's Michael Vick's fault;  meanwhile, I feel the breeze:   through the universe I roam..

Heard the hit dog barks or hollers like Donald Trump vs Jeb Bush, meanwhile my mind was spaced out like I smoked some dry kush!! I Pondered the Dark Mystery Of Time and Space: now I'm back in the A-Town aka the ATL, damn!! I guess you can come back home..

Beats will thump as I adjust treble and bass / cut and paste; it's the middle of the day but dome lights are on as I ride down I-20 in the hooptie...

Streets are busy on this HumpDay; this extravaganza is a way to pay homage to those with a flashlight in the middle of the day looking for it; due to reality I'm always where the truth will be...


Check out the rest of this article at  Random Thoughts From A Brotha: What's Up With It? We're Still Dealing With The Danger Zone Business!

No comments: