Sunday, October 25, 2015

I Didn't Agree With The Terms Of Service PT.3

 I was peeping game / Reading The TelePrompTer;   I was using a fresh view  fresh vision

Sleeping in the game like Secret Service agents at the White House?  naw man!!  that's not how I'm living. 

Creeping up in the game!!  now *Terms Of Service*  are provided by the thought and fashion police. 

Seeing that it's all game!!  terms / rules of engagement in spiritual warfare are spelled out by devil's advocates!! I'm not talking about a TV Show so whatcha know?  I continue to swerve with this. 

The scene?  I observed this and that one!! fools are at that critical stage of development!!  the devil and his advocates want to see us come undone. 

...Plus I've seen the meals prepared in Hell's Kitchen;  some were overcooked,  others weren't done. 

Check out the rest of this article at  Random Thoughts From A Brotha: I Didn't Agree With The Terms Of Service PT.3

No comments: